Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sand and Stars and Faith...

"And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore..." Hebrews 11:12

I went to the beach yesterday, and as I lay there soaking up the rays I took a small handful of sand and watched as it sifted through my fingers. And God reminded me of this verse. Staring at each grain of sand I thought of how faith works and how great God is. He's always taking the smallest thing and multiplying it, making it more and better and bigger than we ever could on our own.

By Faith.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6


"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. " Isaiah 40:26
How great is our God!
He's got you. He's numbered every hair on your head, and he's got you. Whatever you are going through today, have some faith. Give the problem, the situation, the mountain , the impossiblity to Him and then relax.


"I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong-that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith." Romans 1:11,12
From our beach to yours, with love.

No comments: